June 03, 2012

This and that

OK, I've gotten a little bit of zombie fever out of my system. No--I wasn't bitten by one, thank
God,  but I did manage to wolf down, visually speaking, Season 1 of The Walking Dead while the Spousal Unit, an otherwise remarkable woman who doesn't happen to be all that cool about zombies, was out of town.

But zombies aren't just for TV anymore, as this AP story explains.

CALLING BS. Here's America's best coal reporter Ken Ward dispensing an all too rare dose of reason and reality in a state of denial.

GASLAND. What's in it for us? Here's a call to to even things out a bit where Marcellus Shale natural gas drilling is concerned.

SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS LAST WEEK. Here's a really good item about austerity from Arianna Huffington. I hope she's right.

GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: ELEVATED

2 comments:

Hollowdweller said...

Some men break out the liquor and whores, but you went on a zombie fest?

Probably a lot safer.

El Cabrero said...

I did have red wine.