April 18, 2009
Weekend special: Dylan quiz
The staff at Goat Rope strives ceaselessly to make this a full service blog. We are therefore pleased to present our first Bob Dylan lyric quiz. Do your best on the questions and remember--googling is no fair.
Answers will appear in Monday's post.
1. Why don't the pump work?
2. What was Romeo moaning?
3. What must you be in order to live outside the law?
4. What does Maggie's brother hand you?
5. Who are the people who run a brick and tile company?
6. Where were the girls playing five card stud?
7. What was the doctor's advice to the hysterical bride?
8. When did the priest wear black?
9. What happens when you bite off more than you can chew?
10. What came through the line of the pay phone that just about blew the mind of the narrator of a certain song?
GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: DYLANESQUE