April 17, 2013

Mr. Mojo risin'

It seems to me that some days are better than others for former WV Governor and now Senator Joe Manchin, but the last several have been some of his best. I really appreciate his efforts to bring a little bit of sanity to the whole gun debate. He did us proud this time.

MEDICAID EXPANSION. Montana might be next, although it would involve private companies (corporate welfare). I guess that's better than nothing though.

FEED TO ACHIEVE. Here's an op-ed by a friend of mine in defense of new legislation in WV that aims to improve child nutrition.

PERSONAL STORY. I knew for sure that the Spousal Unit was an outstanding woman when she pointed out to me that the title of this post (from the Doors' song LA Woman) is an anagram for Jim Morrison.

GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: ELEVATED



No comments: