February 15, 2012

I don't know how they did it...but they did



I mentioned in yesterday's post that the Spousal Unit and I were going to celebrate Valentine's Day by watching a 101 year old film adaptation of Dante's Inferno. Mission accomplished.

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I wasn't expecting them to nail it. I encourage you, Gentle Reader, to take an hour or so as soon as you can and watch this eerie but amazing film. It's about as close as you can get to the spirit of the Inferno without reading it. Or going through hell with Virgil.

I am convinced that there is a hidden Dante geek within every Goat Rope reader.

Click here to watch. 

And, yes, you're welcome.

OUT DOING DANTE? Yes, it can be done. Click here to see hilarious underwater pictures of dogs.

DEAL ON UNEMPLOYMENT? Maybe.

GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: ELEVATED

No comments: