November 25, 2006

WEEKEND SPECIAL: DENNY DIMWIT RETURNS!


Seasoned Goat Rope readers will remember weekend commentator, bantam rooster, and noted free-market economist Dr. Denton "Denny" Dimwit.

It has been some time since the writings of Dr. Dimwit have appeared in Goat Rope and we are pleased to welcome him back.

It is our hope that by providing regular weekend space for diverse viewpoints from talking animals, we are elevating the level of public discourse and countering the tragic polarization of our times.

THE DIMWIT DISPATCH

Crudapatooti! You guys thought you got rid of me, didn't you? Well, guess what, baby--I'm back.

And where did you get those losers you had on here after you kicked me out? That dog talking about literary theory a while back--I got your semiotics right here!

And that goat talking about Greek tragedy--the tragedy was having to put up with that talking goat.

And then there's the crud you run during the week about economic inequality--I've picked through better stuff on the compost pile.

You guys don't appreciate the good side of inequality. Inequality is AWESOME! I can prove it scientistically.

Take a look at that picture. The handsome little guy on the left is me. And see what's next to me.

That's what I'm talking about. That is one BIG hen! And you know what--she's with me.

Talk about inequality--if she sat on me I'd be a chicken nugget. But you don't see me complaining, do you?

That's the beauty of the market.

And that's the truth. You bet your cloaca.


GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: ELEVATED

No comments: