July 14, 2006

WEEKEND SPECIAL: DENNY DIMWIT ON THE DEBT CRISIS


Goat Rope is pleased to feature another learned commentary by bantam rooster and noted free market economist Dr. Denton “Denny” Dimwit.

Dr. Dimwit is director of the Goat Rope Farm Entrepreneurship Center, which is one of the nation’s leading animal-led free market policy institutions and is second to none in its intellectual rigor and enthusiasm for BIG hens.

It is our profoundest hope that this sharing of divergent viewpoints will reduce the tragic polarization of our time and contribute to a climate of profound respect, deep listening, and civil discourse.

THE DIMWIT DISPATCH

Crudawackapotamus! The flapdoodles who put this blog out have been rolling around in the compost again.

What’s all this stupid stuff about debt cancellation? Debt is AWESOME! I say suck it up and pay it back. That’s what you get for not being a creditor.

I can prove it economostatisticaocalculatically. Let’s say you owe me something. Like a BIG hen. I WANT IT! Q.E.D.

And speaking of BIG hens, check out the picture. The little handsome guy is me. And see what’s beside me? That’s right, baby. That's what I'm talking about. And don't even think about it. She’s with me, Jack, got it? Yowza!

That’s the beauty of the market.

And that’s the truth. You bet your cloaca.


GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: ELEVATED

No comments: