May 19, 2006

WEEKEND SPECIAL: DENNY DIMWIT ON INHERITED WEALTH



Goat Rope is pleased to once again feature a learned commentary by bantam rooster and noted free market economist Dr. Denton "Denny" Dimwit. Dr. Dimwit is director of the Goat Rope Farm Entrepreneurship Center, which is still not directly affiliated with the WVU Entrepreneurship Center, much to Dr. Dimwit's chagrin.

It is our fondest hope that by providing space to the most intelligent and articulate writers representing opposing viewpoints we can contribute to a climate of civility, profound mutual respect, and deep listening.

THE DIMWIT DISPATCH

Crudzooki!!!! I didn't think it could be done but this blog has gotten even stupider this week. What do you guys eat for brain food anyway--goat pellets? I thought so.

Now listen to me. Inherited wealth is AWESOME! I can prove it using empricostatisticoscientific methodology. Here's my story. I'm an orphan, see? A weasel got my old man. You can bet I cash in on those sympathy points you-know-where.

Anyway, guess what I inherited? Check out the picture. I am the dark handsome guy in the background. And you know what's in front of me? It's my inheritance. That's right, folks, I'm talking one BIG hen. Yowza. Thanks, Pops! You want to tax that? Bring in on!

Inheriting things without working for them is just one of the beauties of the market.

That's the truth. You bet your cloaca.


GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: STELLAR

No comments: