May 26, 2006

WEEKEND SPECIAL: DENNY DIMWIT ON RUGGED INDIVIDUALISM



Goat Rope is once again pleased to present another learned commentary from bantam rooster and noted free market economist Dr. Denton "Denny" Dimwit. Dr. Dimwit is director of the Goat Rope Farm Entrepreneurship Center, which is not yet directly affiliated with WVU Entrepreneurship Center, although it feels a very strong affinity thereto.

By providing space for opposing viewpoints, we hope to reduce the climate of polarization and promote the values of civility, profound mutual respect, and deep listening.

THE DIMWIT DISPATCH

Crudamazookie! This blog has got to be the stupidest compost heap on the web! That explains all the flies around here.

What's all this stuff about minimum wage anyway? You don't need to raise the minimum wage. What you need is rugged individualism. Just like me. Yeah, that's it. Exactly like me.

I've got it pretty good here and I didn't get it by getting anybody to raise the minimum wage. I did it all myself with no help from anybody.

Except like maybe the people who give me food and water. And built the chicken house. And then there's that thing they built to keep the weasels out. And then the hens they put here. But that's it.

Other than that, I did it all myself. That's the beauty of the market.

That's the truth. You bet your cloaca.

Now, where's that BIG hen?


GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: ELEVATED

No comments: