May 05, 2006

WEEKEND SPECIAL: DENNY DIMWIT ON MARKET DRIVEN HEALTH CARE



The Goat Rope is pleased to once again welcome another learned commentary from bantam rooster and noted free market economist Dr. Denton "Denny" Dimwit. Dr. Dimwit is director of the Goat Rope Farm Entrepreneurship Center, which is still, alas, not directly affiliated with the WVU Entrepreneurship Center.

This feature is part of Goat Rope's ongoing effort to provide space for opposing viewpoints and to create a climate of mutual respect, dialogue, and civility.

THE DIMWIT DISPATCH

Crudorama! This blog must have cornered the stupid market. Did you guys like major in stupidity when you went to stupid school?

And what's this thing you had in there on health care this week? The one with the picture of Dr. Big Jim Fuzzy Rooster? You call that a rooster? I thought he was a dust bunny. If I'd have known he was a rooster, I would have introduced him to the sheriff of this county. Which is to say: me.

Well get this, crud brains, once and for all. I'm the Head Rooster in Charge on this farm, see? And I know WAY more than Fuzz Ball about health care. And I can prove it scientificologicalicalistically.

Check out the picture. See that handsome guy in the background? The really good looking one? That's me. And see that looming mountain of beauty in front of me? Know what that is? I'll tell you. That's one BIG hen. And she's with me. Got it?

Does Fuzz Ball have a BIG hen? I didn't think so. It's just one more proof of the beauty of the free market.

That's the truth. You bet your cloaca.


GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: ELEVATED

No comments: