April 29, 2006

WEEKEND SPECIAL: DENNY DIMWIT ON INEQUALITY


Goat Rope is pleased to once again feature a learned commentary from bantam rooster and noted free market economist Dr. Denton "Denny" Dimwit. Dr. Dimwit is director of the Goat Rope Farm Entrepreneurship Center, which is not yet directly affiliated with the WVU Entrepreneurship Center but is seeking affiliation with all deliberate speed.

This feature is part of Goat Rope's continuing efforts to provide ample space to the most intelligent and articulate voices of those with opposing viewpoints. Again, we hope that this contributes to a climate of courtesy, civility, and mutual respect so often and so sadly lacking in the culture of our times.

[El Cabrero's note: this posting inaugurates a new feature of listing keywords at the end of the posting in the hopes of luring fresh victims...uhhh make that new readers...to this site.]

THE DIMIWT DISPATCH

Crudzilla! This blog is getting stupider and stupider every day. Who writes for this thing--possums? It reminds me of some of the stuff I pick seeds out of.

What's all this stupid stuff about inequality? What's wrong with inequality? Inequality is AWESOME! I can prove it empiricallistically.

Just look at the picture. See the handsome guy in the background? That's me. Pretty sharp, huh?

Do you see that massive object in front of me? Know what that is? Huh? I'll tell you what that is. That is one BIG hen. Yowza. That's what I'm talking about. She's huge! Talk about inequality--she'd make about six of me. If she fell on me, I'd be a greasy spot. And you know what? She's with me. Got it? Yeah man.

That's the beauty of the free market. Inequality rules!

That's the truth. You bet your cloaca.


GOAT ROPE KEYWORDS (TO LURE INNOCENT WEB SURFERS):
civil discourse, civility, crudzilla, yowza

GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: TREETOP

No comments: