April 22, 2006

WEEKEND SPECIAL: DENNY DIMWIT ON TAXES


Goat Rope is once again pleased to feature another learned commentary from bantam rooster and noted free market economist Dr. Denton "Denny" Dimwit. Dr. Dimwit is director of the Goat Rope Farm Entrepreneurship Center, which is not at this point directly affiliated with the WVU Entrepreneurship Center, although that is a consumation devoutly to be wished.

This feature is part of our ongoing efforts to provide fair and balanced coverage of the issues of the day and to promote a free exchange of opinions in a climate of civility and mutual respect.

THE DIMWIT DISPATCH

Holy crud! This blog is getting stupider and stupider. I've eaten worms with more brains than this. Did you guys like go to school to be this dumb or what?

OK. Listen to me. That thing yesterday about taxes? The one with the picture of the peacock?
Let me tell you about taxes. It's like this:

OK . There are only so many things to go around. Like in the picture. The little handsome guy is me. Pretty sharp, huh? Thanks for noticing. You see what's beside me? That's right. I'm talking one BIG hen. Yeah man. There's only one of those around here and she's with me. Got it?

That's what the free market is all about. It's about rewarding the best. Like me. You think I'm gonna pay taxes on that? Come and get em, Jack!

That's the truth. You bet your cloaca.

GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: ELEVATED

No comments: