April 01, 2006

WEEKEND SPECIAL: DENNY DIMWIT ON SUPPLY AND DEMAND


Goat Rope is once again pleased to welcome another learned commentary by Professor Denton "Denny" Dimwit. Dr. Dimwit is director of the Goat Rope Farm Entrepreneurship Center, which is not directly affiliated with the WVU Entrepreneurship Center but has made significant progress in that direction since last week.

This is part of our continuing and tireless effort to provide fair and balanced coverage of the issues of the day, elevate the level of discourse, and promote civility.

THE DIMWIT DISPATCH

Jeez, what kind of morons write for this blog during the week? Lucky for you guys I'm here to set the record straight.

OK. Let's start with the basics. Check out the picture. You see that handsome guy on the left?
That's me. And get this--check out what's next to me. You know what that is? That's a BIG hen. Yeah man...I mean she's huge. I couldn't pick her up with a fork lift. Yowza!

This is a basic law of economics. Check out the BIG hen. That's supply. Got it? Check out me. That's demand. Like all the time. That's the beauty of the free market, see? The balance of supply and demand.

I can prove it scientificologically. OK. Here goes: a+b=c where a is me, b is a BIG hen and c is HELL YEAH! Got it?

That's the truth. You bet your cloaca.

GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: AS BIG AS DENNY'S BIG HEN

No comments: