April 15, 2006

WEEKEND SPECIAL: DENNY DIMWIT ON FREE MARKET COMPETITION



Goat Rope is once again pleased to share another learned discourse from bantam rooster and noted free market economist Dr. Denton "Denny" Dimwit. Dr. Dimwit is director of the Goat Rope Farm Entrepreneurship Center, which is not yet directly affiliated with the WVU Entrepreneurship Center, though it views the latter with the warmest regard.

This feature is part of our continued efforts to provide fair and balanced coverage of the issues of the day, encourage the courteous expression of opposing viewpoints, and promote civil discourse.

THE DIMWIT DISPATCH

Man, you got a bunch of cheese brains writing for this thing during the week. OK. Listen to what I've got to tell you. This is important. It's about free market competition, got it?

First, check the pictures. The dark handsome guy is me. Check out what's beside me. That's what I'm talking about. That is one BIG hen. Yeah man. Well, see, this is what happened this week--another rooster shows up in my coop! Do you believe that? There's a picture of him. Mr. Speckle Boy.

Well, here's the beauty of the market. Speckle Boy needed to learn that there's only one sheriff in this town. He's bigger than me, see? But you know what? You know what? Huh? Huh? I'll tell you what. It took me about five minutes to show him exactly who the man is.

He doesn't call me Dr. Dimwit. He doesn't call me Denny Dimwit. He calls me Daddy Dimwit.
Yeah man. And that BIG hen? Yowza! She's with me--got it? That's the beauty of the market.

That's the truth. You bet your cloaca.

GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: ELEVATED

1 comment:

Woman who herds cats said...

So that's why Anna went to Ohio. Speckle's cute.