March 25, 2006

WEEKEND SPECIAL: DENNY DIMWIT DEFENDS FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS


In Goat Rope’s continuing efforts to provide fair and balanced coverage of the issues of today, we are pleased to once again welcome Professor Denton “Denny” Dimwit, Ph. D. Dr. Dimwit is director of the Goat Rope Farm Entrepreneurship Center, which is not yet affiliated with the WVU Entrepreneurship Center but is getting closer every day.

THE DIMWIT DISPATCH

OK. I see you had some more stupid stuff in this blog about free trade. Free trade is AWESOME. Yeah. It lets the market do whatever it wants to do. That’s the way it should be, see? If the market wants to use the bathroom on your rug, deal with it. Because whatever it does is good. If it wasn’t, it wouldn’t. Got it?

The market automatically puts everything where it’s supposed to be, based completely on merit.

I can prove it. OK. You know what I’ve got? I’ve got this BIG hen. I mean she’s huge. She’d make about six of me. Man… And I’m the only rooster, see? Isn’t that great? Yowza! That’s the market and I say don’t mess with it.

Here’s the scientific economistic proof. OK. X-1 means a rooster just like me without a BIG hen. That would be bad, see? Especially if it was me! So let’s stick with X. That’s what I say

And that’s the truth. You bet your cloaca.

GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: ELEVATED


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to make unnecessary accusations, but in his photo it looks to me that Dr. Dimwit has possibly been mistreated--sort of in the style of how Guantanamo prisoners have been "hosted." So can we trust his statements?
El Ermitano

Deacon Blues said...

I prefer a small hen. What can the economy do for me?